Saturday, December 30

bloglessness.


I have decided that this will be (likely) my last blog entry.

With the new year approaching I'd like to spend my extra time and creative energy on some new projects. I won't say my blogging days are over but for now consider me gone.

I don't feel more connected, just more exposed. Seems dave was right.

Thanks to everyone who followed along (boris was so dedicated) & made comments (oms takes the cake).

light, love & peace in 07,
[ b ]

p.s. and thanks to whoever has anonomously replaced my holiday wreath! sweet of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger accidental altruist said...

yo B

I see you've been ad-spammed. you should enable the blogger security measures. otherwise peeps will do stuff like this to you for all-eternity:

I too am highjacking your comment section to take an opportunity to plug my business. But it's noble cuz it's art!!!

shameless? yes. spam? ... erg, hopefully not. I'm yer sister!!

www.jennfarr.com
www.jennfarr.com
www.jennfarr.com


that is all. :-)

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Nayre said...

I am sorry to see this end, albeit temporarily...

3:50 PM  
Blogger Dax said...

I'm sorry that I discovered this blog too late. All the best in your future projects... Glad to read that some generous soul replaced your stolen wreath... "Random acts of kindness" will go a long way to make the world a better place.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home